Friday, April 11, 2008

MONK IN ANCIENT ROBES!

By: Andrew Sharp



I live in the South West of England in a town called Weston-super-Mare. Please find attached some very weird photographs I took on the 25th November 2007...They were taken in a Church Graveyard at a place called Uphill which is a small village within Weston, it was at about midnight, taken with a 3.2 mega-pixel camera phone. Having a general interest in the supernatural I decided to snap some pics up there as it's been known for it's ghost stories. It was a misty night and very windy up on the hill where this graveyard is, I snapped several areas of the site and purposely only looked at them when I got home to avoid getting freaked out and bailing out early. Weston is renown for it's ancient Roman history, and I appear to have captured what I believe to be a Monk, in ancient robes. What's scary however, is that if you zoom in which I have included a picture of, you can quite clearly see what can only be described as a skull-like face. I won't be going back to the Church in a hurry!

No comments: