Saturday, April 25, 2009

Please help us

By: destiny

Back in 2004 my family moved into a 2 story house built back in the mid 1800's. the same night we moved in we started hearing noises. it would sound like children running up and down the stairs, scratching in the hallway downstairs and many other things. we would come home in the evening to find q-tips laid out in triangle patterns from our living room up to the bedrooms upstairs-(my children refused to sleep upstairs because the noises)- we came to find out there were two children that died in our house-but there was also another thing we never figured out what it was but it was EVIL my girls couldn't go to the bathroom alone without feeling threatened. after three years there we finally convinced my husband to leave that was a strange place and i'm never going back there

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

whenever you are house hunting make sure you know the history of the house before buying one.

It is best to know where you stand so that you are aware the owner ( the house) is ready to invite you in or not.

Always ask a preacher/pastor to bless the house.

Unknown said...

...pls excuse me for my bad english...I really want to share with others because I need help...It started 2 months ago....my friends and me were in the school bathroom and we started calling ghosts to appear because we believe that our school is haunted...so we were standing in the bathroom and calling ghosts and I felt like somebody touched my shoulder...I thought it was my friend but it wasn't....next night my friend was calling Bloody Mary and strange things start happening....in the middle of the class we heard somebody talking in latin...now,we were texting each other and I got msg in latin from her number which was strange because she doen't speak latin....then I got millions of msgs in latin from her....she got msgs from me...then ,when we translated those msgs it stoped...but the msgs were very creepy..like "Death is the best solution for sad life" or "Things people do always bother the dead ones" and the creepiest was "Rest in peace" ...that was sooo creepy...lats night she heard somebidy whispering (also in latin) "Some people continue living even when they're dead" ...now I'm trying to get rid of it...can somebody help me?

marielle said...

I might cant help you but lets try it together....let me tell you this every time i look to the mirror..
i see a different face...
and I keep hearing like a blackboard scratch by long nails..then time comes i went to my school and try to see the blackboard for 5 min. after that i blink after the blink there were words written in some language i dont know maybe in latin in the board...
maybe you can help me please

Anonymous said...

SOMEONE HELP MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A few years ago I had a girl who I somehow new was one of my great grandmothers in my room. She was comepletely albino with icy blue eyes and a dress to match. She kept singing "come back with me.come back. it wont be long." In a strange accent that sounded like the beggining of english. It sounded like Hindi mixed with French. SHES BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!