Saturday, July 16, 2022

My own ghost experience!

From: Jake Simpson

I'm working security at the site of a closed hotel in Lyndhurst, in the New Forest in England (the Lyndhurst Park Hotel), all boarded up and waiting to be torn down. I live in a caravan onsite and sleep there (nobody can get any sleep in the building, it's too weird), the whole buildings impossible to get into now without me knowing, and the whole grounds are thoroughly fenced and chained up. its a pretty secure site.

It started with just weird feelings whenever I was on my own feeling like i was being watched. a few times I'll look up at the windows in the older part of the hotel, and sometimes i swear there's someone staring back at me out of the first floor ones (the ground floor ones are boarded up). it looks like a pale old man but every time I look again he's gone. sometimes when you look throu the holes in the shutters you can just almost see shadows of people inside dancing or talking and when you bang on the thing or take a better look there gone.

I'm not the only one whos seen them all the lads have said the same but weve been told not to talk about it because the company doesn't want any rumors' getting round which is fair enough.

The other night was the last straw. Just before 3am i was woken up by this really horrible feeling like being a bath of ice and the caravan felt like it was spinning. i got out and in the moonlight I saw a bloke standing in the grounds so i shouted 'OY' and he looked around and stared he was an old bloke, maybe early 70s late 60s but he was wearing a wig like a judge or something, and weird old clothes. i asked "who are you" and he said he was duke but he was an old feller so i asked for his real name and he said he was called stack pole. i said he wasn't allowed to be hear because it was all closed off he said "you cant stop a man walking about his grounds" i said there not your grounds mate were knocking it all down and he turned around and stared me right in the eyes and started screaming and suddenly everything was spinning and it was like i was in a ice bath again and then I opened my eyes and i was lying down on the grass and when i checked my phone again it was 5am. i wrote it down in the report book but they rubbed it out said we shouldn't put that sort of thing down on record but I know im not the only one whos seen him.

No comments: