Saturday, August 13, 2022

My Childhood Ghost Experience

From: krees17

I had encountered quite a few of ghost experience in my life up to now. I am currently a teenager but when I was around 7 years old. I remember this night as if it happened yesterday, no one believes me they keep saying stuff like “it was just a dream” or “you watch too much scary stuff” and it goes on and on and on. Lets get into the experience, my bed was facing the door way and my door was always open and I had my lights on constantly in the night, I was watching a old program on my t.v when I looked outside my door to see a white old figure of a woman walking past my room into my youngest brother room. At the time my youngest brother was downstairs with my parents because he didn’t want to sleep in his room. As the ghostly figure past I stared while she walked past. She was wearing a long white dress with a bonnet on her head. While I was telling my parents this they said the house was built on a farm. Due to my town was mostly farms in the old days. My 2nd experience was when Charlie Charlie was trending. I did in my house (this was a new house because for some reason we used to move a lot). And I told my 2 brothers that you can make people think that its real by blowing the two pencils. And once you do this game you are meant to have at least 2 people (at least this is what I have been reading from the internet) and then you are meant to brake the 2 pencils in half and burn the paper. My parents wouldn’t allow me to burn the paper so I broke the pencils in half and ripped the paper into shreds and put them in the bin. In the night I woke up about 12:00am I looked at my phone to the time 12:00am. Then once I put my phone back down I heard a child’s laughter. And I immediately sat up and looked around to see that no one was there. I ran into my parents room and said it was a nightmare when in know it wasn’t. In the same house I was downstairs watching mama mia with my mother when we heard my youngest brother again shouting on top of his lungs. My mother asked me to go up to see what was the matter and I opened the door to see my brother on the bottom of the bunk bed (my 2 brothers shared the room and had bunk beds) he was on the bottom bunk bed in the corner with the blanket on top of him crying his eyes out. I asked him what was wrong and he said that he was getting on the top of the bunk bed when the door slammed shut. He tried to open it when it was not opening. We told my mother and she said it was probably just the wind but the windows was shut and no wind could get in. 3rd one was in school when there was rumors that in the girls bathroom there was a ghost. And I went in to check and I said hello and there was a little girls laughter and I quickly ran out. My 4th one was when me and my ‘sister’ was playing cat scratch on each other. This was last year in 2017. After we played it my mother wanted us to clean up the place. After we was done we sat down to watch tv and I had a burning sensation on my back. I asked my sister to check when she said it was scratches all over my back in X’s I checked her back and It was just scratches. But the scariest thing is that we didn’t play cat scratch at all. My 4th is still going now. I don’t know if its a ghost or a animal but it is freaking me out. Due to my parents braking up and my mother having a new boyfriend we have to move house. Me and my ‘sister’ share a room and we have a attic and mostly every night there will be like a running sound. One night I couldn’t get to sleep so I stayed up all night till I could and it turned to 3:00am ( the witching hour) and I was lying in my bed on my room watching YouTube and at the time I had a bunk bed and my ‘sister’ was up her mother’s. While it was 3:00 i heard the running again but it was way louder than the normal running. It was like someone was running from my part of the room to the other side of the house. It reminds me from I think it was Samara from the ring when she was running and her legs was over lapping her arms (I am probably thinking of another movie but oh well). And last Halloween me and my youngest brother went upstairs and the attic entrance was open. No one goes up there at all. We had our mothers boyfriend to check and he said there was no one up there. No sign of a animal, no sign of a human nothing. Just some suitcases and rubbish. And the last one did not happen to me. I happened to my dad. He told me that he was lying in bed and he saw a white figure of a lady in his room and she just walked out of his room and disappeared. But he said he was a little drunk because he came from a guys night out. And that was why he asked me if I played any paranormal games in the house. But I know I wouldn’t because I am not aloud to play them or to play with a Ouija board because stuff happens but he is not really a big believer of ghosts...

All I got to say is if you play with the Ouija board make sure you respect the ghosts, play with another person and pass it on to someone else if you are done or burn it and hope to god nothing won’t happen to you. And take caution of playing paranormal games. Don’t be dumb like me.

No comments: