Thursday, November 13, 2008

Waiting love

by: Jennifer

Once i loved a guy, but suddenly in 20 february he passed away.. before that happened i had a small argument with him, that night he went to a pub near by to release his tension, while on the way to my house he passed away by hitting a tree on his bike,it was about 3 a.m. I was sleeping but i suddenly relised he was sitting in my dressing table chair looking at me, that time my body was freezing, he said to me "i'm sorry jenny, it's my fault, please forgive me...because im going far from you...i want you to know i will always love you". I ask what happened but he said, "please wait for me" and i said i will. Then i heard some one knocking my door..i open the door,my mum was crying. I asked why,she said my boyfriend passed away..i told her i was talking to him,but she didnt belive me,all i could do is still waiting for him,cause i belive we will be together.i love you john

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww so sweet