Thursday, November 13, 2008

Nightly Paralysis

By: HatedandLoved

Some of you may think I was dreaming but I know I was not. In 2006 my mother and I would have dreams of a dark shadow walking in front of our bedroom doors we found it strange that we both had similar dreams so we prayed when they stopped we just wrote them off. Well earlier this year in the middle of March something started to happen. One night I was sleeping in my room, nothing new, when I suddenly woke up, many of you have seen "The Grudge" and heard that throaty noise made, well I heard that noise when I woke up. Then I heard paper on my floor crunching as if someone was stepping on them. I began to turn my head slowly to see if someone was in there before I could I felt this presence over me as if someone stood there. I decided on the count of three I would run as fast as possible out of my room. I took a deep breath one,two,three just as soon as I brought myself up I was thrusted back down. I tried so hard to get up but I was paralyzed my eyes were wide open I could hear my radio in the background playing, Evanescence "Haunted". I tried to move anything I could but couldn't, I started to pray in my head as soon as I did I felt my air supply cut off I prayed and prayed and pled the blood of Jesus and rebuked this evil presence. As soon as I did I felt my whole body burn with intense heat and I was released. The next day on the bus on my way home back from school I heard that throaty noise I thought it was all in my head but my friend said to me "what was that noise?" she too had heard the throaty noise. It was as if what was there the night before was following me. So night was upon me and I had to choose my room or living room I chose my room for a week the same things would happen every night even with my light on. Monday of the following week I slept I my room with my bible in my hand I awoke again but this time is was different, I was able to move I looked to the back corner of my room and saw this grayish brownish most unsettling light I jumped from my bed scraping my chin on the way out. Summer break had come and almost gone before I went back in at night. In august I reorganized my room after that I have had no more problems and sleep very well at night. Now that I think about it Helluva way to tell someone to clean their room, don't you think.

No comments: