Thursday, October 30, 2008

My eary experience

By: matt smith

In 1988 when i was 9 yrs old, I lived in an old rual part of elmira michigan, my father was a police officer for the city.

Yrs ago apparently there was a battle over land in this part of the township. and we bought the land that it happened on.

One night when i was sound asleep i heard the main door open to the house, and i heard logs drop into the stove, I heard the old floor creak and my dog ebnie start to growl.

I thought it was my dad calling to the dog, then i saw my bedroom door open and a dark menancing face looking at me.

The door shut and the creaking floor board told me that it had gone to my mom's room, the "person" had walked in and walked out with a rush from what she had told me, as it walked down the hall and out the door it had moved an old axe in the forier and left red dots on it and was placed by the front door..

**note, my dad was on a call all night long and never left the city, so its a mystery to this day whom and or what had come into the house..

1 comment:

reetajenet said...

I was driving down a dark secluded area not to far from my home. I particularly hate this road only because it is the only road on Long Island that does not have any street lights, nor does it have any side roads to go down. It is one complete stretch, one straight line till you hit some residential areas. The road stretches for nearly 15-20 miles, and there is not a house or light in sight. This particular road in my teen past has become a hot spot for games of dare. She was dumped off, and seriously got so scared that she ended up calling me on the cell to pick her up early. She failed the dare, and swore she heard someone walking in the woods and that was why she needed to bail. The road is so dark that without any form of light you cannot see your hand in front of your face when you place it directly in front of your eyes. So your imagination can easily begin to play tricks on you when you are out there alone without any form of light.
------------------
Mercy

Guaranteed ROI