Friday, October 3, 2008

Attacked by a ghost

By: Natasha

I was about 18 or 19 years old. I was looking after my friends home while they were away on holiday. The night before they came back, I decided to stay there so i could greet them when they returned in the morning. I slept on the sofa and a friend of mine slept on the armchair opposite me. We were both fast asleep, but i was awaken when i felt something lying directly on top of me, I started to lose breath and tried to get up but i couldn't. i couldn't move any part of my body apart from my head. i could feel something on top of me, holding my legs and arms down, not letting me move, i was trapped. I was scared and tried to call for my friends help but no words came out. all i could manage was a grunt. thankfully, a little while after, the thing left my body. When my friend returned from holiday i told her what had happened to me the night before. She believed me immediately because the exact same thing had happened to her in the room directly above the room it had happened to me. Everything i had experienced that night, she had also experinced. I mentioned this to a few other people, and a bloke that also lived in the same area said it had also happened to him in the same way. I later learned that the estate that i lived on was built over cemetary grounds and people in the area had quite a few unexplainable things happen to them. so are ghosts true? I certainly believe so.

No comments: