Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The spirit in the night

by: chanelle

It all started in the middle of the night at about 12:35am.I awoke to what I thought was a white figure standing at the end of my bed.I quickly hid under my blankets terrifyied of what I just saw and quickly slapped my husband on the arm to wake him up and tell him what I just saw.He then got up and had a look around the bed and told me that nothing was there,so I just went to sleep still terrifyied.The next morning when I was having breakfast my husband read out the newspaper me,I was so shocked about what he was reading to me,saying that one of my best mates got killed with her boyfriend on a motor-cycle accident.I then realised that the white figured ghost I saw that night was my best mate,and was probably seeing me to say goodbye. . .

No comments: