Friday, September 19, 2008

Demonic entities???

By: Haruku

This story may sound a bit bizarre and at some points hard to believe, but I am not here to prove whether or not ghosts/demons exist. I am here to share a firsthand account of an event that happened to me and my brother (whose name has been changed for the sake of protecting his identity). Please bear in mind that I was a skeptic up until the following events occurred in my life. Now I am more open to the existence of ghosts/demons/paranormal activities.

Four years ago, I used to live with my parents, two sisters, and older brother in Northern California. That summer (four years ago) my brother, Ken, was forced to marry his girlfriend because he got her pregnant; at the time, he was 19 and she was 17. In August of that same year, I decided to move to Wisconsin. After living in Wisconsin for two years, I received a phone call from my parents. They seemed distraught. I was informed by my parents that my brother's wife had left him, and that in a state of despair he attempted to end his own life by drinking bleach. At the time, I was still in college and classes were still in session. However, seeing as how this was a family emergency, I decided to take a week off. After the phone call, I booked a flight to CA, with my plane leaving the following day.

When I arrived in CA, I was somewhat dazed and drowsy from the long flight. However, I went to the hospital as quickly as possible to visit Ken. At the hospital, I waited in the lobby with my other relatives until we were permitted to see Ken, who was placed in the intensive care unit (ICU). Since only two people were allowed into the ICU at the time, I was one of the last to see my brother. When I was finally given the chance to see Ken, I headed towards his room with my father (this was around 12:30 at night). As soon as we rounded the corner in the hospital's hallway, I noticed a dark figure roughly three to four feet high enter into Ken's room. I thought nothing of it because I was tired, so I shrugged it off. In the ICU, I stared at my brother's almost lifeless body. My father was to my left; he tried hard to keep from crying. I, on the other hand, was too tired to feel anything.

After five days of staying in the hospital, my brother was able to come back home. We were all glad to see him alive and doing relatively well. Once my seven days were up, off I went, back to WI. It wasn't until a little over one year after Ken's attempted suicide that I received another phone call from home. This time it was my younger sister, who told me that my father just had a heart attack. So once more I booked another week-long trip to CA. This time, I decided to bring along a friend of mine, since he has never been to CA and wanted to tag along. Our plane landed in CA at roughly 11:00 PM and my friend was exhausted from the trip, so we decided to go straight to bed instead of visiting my father at the hospital. That night, my friend and I slept on my parents' living room couches. At roughly 3:00 AM, I was awaken by my friend calling out my name: "Haruku, wake up!"

Since I'm a light sleeper, I woke up almost instantly. "What's wrong?" I asked.
He replied, "Didn't you say that your brother, Ken, smokes?"
I answered, "Yes he does. Whenever he needs to smoke, he'd go into the garage and smoke."
My friend paused for a few seconds, then said, "Well, I think I saw him go into the garage to smoke. You see...the thing is...I saw a dark, manly figure walk into the garage. At first I thought it was your brother, but then I never saw him come out."

I thought he was just joshing around, so I asked him, "Ooooookay, are you sure you weren't dreaming?"
In a serious tone, he whispered, "I'm not. I was wide awake when I saw what appeared to be your brother walking from the hallway into the garage. But he never turned on the lights and he never came back!"

I noticed the seriousness in his voice, so I got off the couch and proceeded towards the kitchen, where the garage door was located. After I turned on the kitchen lights, I noticed that the garage door was left open by as much as two inches. That sparked my curiosity since I distinctly recalled my mother having locked and closed the garage door before we all went to bed. I proceeded into the garage, where I felt an icy cold presence, even though it was a humid July night. Out of curiosity I decided to touch the ashtray. Surprisingly, it was still quite warm! I concluded that it was indeed my brother Ken who decided to have a midnight cigarette before going to bed. I then talked my friend into going back to bed.

The following day, I confronted Ken about the events that unfolded the night before. I asked him, "Soooo, did you go for a cigarette last night at around 3-ish???"
He looked at me with an odd expression and said, "No I didn't."
So then I asked, "Did you smoke AT ALL anytime during the night???"
Ken answered, "Yes, I did. I smoked a cigarette at 9 last night before going to bed."

After hearing Ken's response, a cold chill ran down my back. If he last smoked at 9, the ashtray couldn't have stayed warm for 6 hours! We sat on the front porch, speechless for a few minutes. Then Ken said, "Hey, I never told anyone this, but after my wife left me, I just fell apart. I was really depressed and I felt horrible. Then I started to hear some voices in my head...you know...telling me to kill myself. That's why I drank bleach. And the strangest thing happened to me while I was at the hospital. That night at the hospital, I saw you and Dad by my bed. I wanted to comfort Dad because he was going to cry, but I couldn't. There were these little black demons that kept poking and prodding my body. Some of them were ripping off my flesh and boy did I smell bad. I also wanted you to help me out, but I just couldn't speak at all. It felt so horrible! Those five days of staying at the hospital were the worst days of my life. By the way, thanks for coming to see me."

His comments spooked me even more! As I recalled, Ken was unconscious that night, so he couldn't have seen me, nor our father. Yet somehow, if he was dreaming, how could he have dreamed that both I and our father were by his side...and that our father was almost in tears?!?!?! What scared me the most, though, was how I saw that shadowy figure enter the ICU that same night. Ken continued speaking: "I still see them too. I don't know what they are exactly, but every now and then I'd see a shadow darting across the hallway. Sometimes they would move fast, sometimes they'd move slow. They seem to like the darkness, always heading towards dark spots in our house."

It was then that I realized my friend wasn't dreaming, nor was it my brother who went out for a cigarette the previous night. Too scared and unable to fully comprehend what I was hearing, I went back inside and laid down on the couch. Once I soaked in what Ken told me earlier, I came to this revelation: What if some people who committed suicide or homicide did so only because they were truly compelled to by a greater force? I may never know for sure about this statement, but I do know that what I saw, what Ken saw, and what my friend saw were not normal shadows.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yea i read out the article and find it is really quite interesting for the women.

such a smart costumes make u difference from others
Toys! and lotion cant talk back at ya… They do what we all need without the hassle.

Toys! are a great way get to get what you need, without all the baggage that a woman brings into the mix 90% of the time.

a great resource for all of u guys
http://www.sinlesstouch.com