Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Demon take over

by: adam brown

In this state in the back roads of Hollywood SC Charleston their lives a great evil.I never really belivied in supernatural things until I saw it. Some of you people may think it is a lie, but no i tell you the truth.One night i was outside as i recall it was 2:00 am on a Friday, i went down the back road like i always do as i went down this dark road, at that time of day it still be dark out. I saw a human being standing on the side of the road a man,he was tall with black hair,5"11, white and talked with a accent like he was not from the good old US of A.
At that time my mom had just left my father and i was going thru somethings, so he asked me out the blue he said what do you value in life. I kept on walking like i didn't hear him and i tighten my grip on the blade in my pocket. Than he said it again so i said excuse you sir but i didn't catch what you said, he repeated himself. So i give the guy a answer i said making something out of myself. The guy said will i can make that happen for you what is your name i told him, he said I know you and i know what you do. You come on this back road looking for us, which at the time was true because i always thought i was a hunter make believe that is. He told me to grab his hand why when i grabbed his hand i felt a burst of power shoot thru my body. I fell to my knees and i asked him who are you, he said who i am is not important, but what you will become is. I said dude you on some major drugs is something wrong with you? I said,no i have my right mind he said.But you is like us your heart is black as this night side you care about nothing,u feel you have nothing left since your mom left you. My mind went blank i said how do you know about my mother, so he stop and said it is time for you to know my name so you will know who you are dealing with,my name is many. Many as in i am made up of alot of lost souls. Right then i said you is the demon in the bible the one where Jesus casted you in the pigs. I said no you not a demon everybody speak of having a demon in them, he didn't say nothing and out of the blue he disappeared and as he was disappearing he said you grabbed my hand and when i looked at my hand i saw that their was blood stain for the demon cutted me.Ever since my life wasn't the same i begin doing alot of things that i am not proud of.To this day i still wonder about that night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is this a true account? If so in what year did this happen? How old were you at the time? Were you on foot? Were you sober? Did you ever have any further encounters of this kind? Thank you for any info you can offer.