Friday, October 24, 2008

Ghost with car

By: Zelly

When I was 16years old our house was haunted by a headless ghost. Firt the history: My dad had bought a Hillman Minx(60 years old) when we were 15. The first owner of the car died in the car. In that time the man thought that his wife had an affair, but never lived long enough to discover the total truth. So when my dad brought the car home we started to notice a headless man with a long black jacket on and with very expensive shoes on. He used to follow my mom around in the house and to stand at my dad's desk in his home office. He always had a negative presence around him and freaked out our maid alot! When we finally brought in a psychic to help she discovered the truth behind his presence. He had a bad accident in the car and his head was badly injured. He loved the car and came with it, but was confused with the actual truth. He thought he was still alive and thought that my mom was his wife and that my dad was her affair. When the psychic told him to go to the light she burned a candle to help him go over. When the candle had finally burned out it was in the shape of an angel. He was never seen again after that.

No comments: