Sunday, August 2, 2009

My House

by: Laura E. Darby

I like to think that there are ghosts but I am not sure until one day a couple of months ago. I will explain: My brother was watching TV in the living room one day and he had the volume on low and he heard like a rustle in the back of the house. He and my brother got up to investigate because they thought someone might have got into the house. They checked all through the house and nothing, not any thing was out of place and they could not figure where the noise came from. A couple of days later my brother heard a man whistling in the house, I heard it the next day. My younger brother was 17 and he was home alone and he said he was watching TV, out of the corner of is eye he saw this figure of a girl standing there and when he turned to look nothing was there. One day last week my mom called me into the living room. I had just waked up and she said come quick and look at the porch swing. It was swinging by itself, and it was swinging big. She said look at the trees and the bushes out side and look down the street, the wind was not blowing it was still as ever. The swing slowed down and just stopped. I tried to shrug it off. I was by myself cleaning and went to put something in my brother’s room and shut their bedroom door. They have a hiding slide door that slides into the wall and it is very heavy and you have to manually open it. I was finishing the dishes and I heard this huge bang so I ran to the back of the house and my brother’s door was standing wide open. I shut it again and was very scared. I was home with my mom last Wednesday and we were cleaning and I went to shut my brother’s door and went to the living room. I went back not 5 minutes later to put some clothes away and the door was open, I said mom did you open the door and she hadn’t been back there. I was hot and turned the fan on and I went in yonder and came back and got mad and said why did you cut the fan off mom I am hot. It cut off by itself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

poltergeist

Anonymous said...

I am not sure what it was but they no longer live there.