Sunday, August 2, 2009

Made me believe

by: imfromthe617

Back in 2004 I had moved into a two story house with my parents in Salem , MA. Knowing Salem's ghostly history, I was already teased about moving there. Turns out the house was built back in 1804 and included a "secret staircase" that the slaves would go into to hide from capture. And to top it off , I also found out that that the house also served as a medical center for wounded slaves... Great right ? Best believe I kept myself from snooping around becuase the house creeped me the hell out ! I actually never really believed in ghosts period untill I moved into this house.
Me and my brother's rooms were both upstairs and my parents was downstairs. I spent a lot of time in my room practicing on my drumset. About a month into living their I started to hear a light tapping sound every night. I tried to ignore it but it seemed to get heavier every night.
This is the night ill never forget right here. It was about 11 o clock at night and I was up listening to my ipod until I felt I was ready to fall asleep. I should probably add I was about 13 at the time and had a small night light. My eyes felt heavy so I started to fall asleep. I heard the tapping sound again but I once again tried to ignore it. As soon as I was Right about to fall asleep I heard a deep moaning sound almost like it was coming from a large man. This woke me up beacuse it scared the hell out of me. But that's not the problem... When I opened my eyes I found myself looking at a man looking down at me from the corner of the ceiling. It was wearing dark clothes almost like those of a pilgrim. He appeared to be crawling down at me. This man looked like he had a purpose to harm me. I lost my breath and couldn't even scream. I've never gotten so scared in my life. This thing was literally staring at me. I put my head under the covers withing the moment of seeing it , looked back and it was gone. I never beleived in ghosts up untill that night. Turns out the followng night my mother saw something as well.

We moved a week later.

No wonder the house was so cheap.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooohhhhhh! hey dude tell me what that storyis true... if true that was really scary...

addicting games

Anonymous said...

there are somethings in this world that you forcefully have to believe my friend....

Download Games

Anonymous said...

oh god!!! u r alive na.... if i would have been in ur place, i would be no more....

jahmiejabare said...

the golfing ring of golf - TITanium-Arts
Golfing Ring of ion titanium hair color golf. how to get titanium white octane We carry you a sugarboo extra long digital titanium styler golf ring of golf playing. titanium undertaker The rings represent the highest levels of titanium white dominus price strength, stamina and