Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Ghost at Murat House ca.1790

by: Derrick E Elleby Sr

Ghost in corner

My wife knows I watch all the ghost shows on T.V. So for my birthday this year she took me to St. Augustine, FL and scheduled a couple of the ghost tours. Well the times we were not doing a tour we did our own sight seeing of the city. There are a group of house gathered together in St. Augustine know as some of the oldest houses in America.

One of the houses had an famous resident the Murat House ca.1790. This house was occupied by Prince archilles Murat (Napoleon Bonaparte's nephew.) Well the wife and I were looking in the house just taking pictures of a time that passed. It wasn't until later on when I was looking at the pictures I came across this photo. In the corner it there seems to a vision of a man dressed in colonial clothing.

2 comments:

sumitpatelster said...

oh really? that will be a very scary moment for you wasn't it..??
==============
sumit patel
google

Chris said...

Sorry but I don't see anything. Are you sure you saw something or maybe you just hoped you had.