Monday, February 7, 2011

Necklace

By: Clare Graham


I have a necklace which is very dear to my heart, i never take it off and it has three charms on it brought by my mom and my nan. I woke up this morning and the chain was on the floor across the room and the charms were on the bed. i presumed that i had cuaght it in the night and it would have been a broken chain. to my disbelief my chain was not broken and niether was the clasp on it. it was in such perfect condition it could only have possibly have been taken off me. i had shared the room with two friends so i am sure i did not take it off myself in the night. the clasp is far to hard to open there is no way i could have done it in pitch black.
what does it mean?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ew, that is eerie, very. I see no comment was left for your story, I hope you have discovered an explanation since you posted. I know a girl in upstate NY (Buffalo) who was staying by herself in her deceased grandfather's farm house. She was staying temporarily in the house while finishing summer school in uni. There was a gold necklace she loved that was tangled (badly) and she couldn't undo the tangle (out of frustration), so she left the tangled necklace on top of a dresser in the farm house. Again, no one else was in the house and had not been for a long time. She went to school one day and returned to find the necklace completely untangled and open at the clasp, the necklace laid nicely for her to find. Whoa! I got goosebumps when she told me that story. I believe in paranormal phenomena. We both agreed it was her sweet late beloved grandfather (spirit) who did her that favor :)

S.Pieters said...

This exact same thing happend to me last night. Neclace off at foot of bed in tact n hooked.. not broken. But the twist is I seen a transparent figure at the end of my hall way. In the way preditor looks from the movie.. it was that kind of see through

Anonymous said...

that happened to me once my mom gave me a heirloom and it was a necklace with a aquamarine stone on it. my mom said it was a protective stone to protect me from evil spirits. And once I got it I went to go hang out with friends and about half an hour later my necklace was not on my neck. And me and my friends searched everywhere in the house and outside in the yard. But it was missing and it was a necklace with a clasp that was really hard to get off. to this day I still cant find it anywhere it was worth 400.00 dollars and I was not going to sell it I loved that necklace.



Lilly Taylor still in search please help