Monday, February 7, 2011

Ghosts in my Garden

By: Nadia



Hello,i like to send u 2 pics that i took a few weeks ago in my garden and i would like to know what u think....
I live here in my house for almost 11years now and from the beginning i felt that am never alone ..Am surrounded by many ghosts...The most activity take place in my livingroom,bedroom and garden.
When i know they are here(than i feel a light cold breeze on my arm or face)..i know it sounds strange,but thts the only way i can feel them or sometimes by a smell(flowers or earthsmell) i take some pictures randomly and most of the time i can catch them..Orbs,faces on a wall or closet..
I have more pictures,i like to send them to u and ask for ur opinion.

Greetings from Belgium

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The one in the tree looks like it could be an elemental, like a fairy, a nature spirit. Im no expert ( who is) but from what ive seen elementals in photos blend into the trees/flowers like the too photo. They are pretty unclear though...

Anonymous said...

Top*

Anonymous said...

You also have a lovely garden, which they would like, if your a keen gardener they will be attracted to you.

Anonymous said...

Thinking about the flower earth smells coupled with your lush flowery garden im pretty convinced you may have fairys or nature spirits :) or perhaps the ghost of a gardener haha