Monday, October 31, 2011

Several experiences

by: Jessica

First I don't know if I'm posting right but here is goes. My dad had a sudden stroke on May 7, 2011. He was in a rehab facility for almost a month and was doing great until June 1, 2011 and we got a call that he had passed suddenly. Well a couple weeks after his funeral I was home alone about midnight and my dog started going nuts and growling at the wall he stopped for about 30sec and laid back down and then jumped up and looked behind us growling and then I had 3 deep breaths right behind me in my ear. It was a mean evil type of breathing. I jumped up and I promptly left my house. I didn't stay there for about a week. When I returned I left the lights on and went to bed. I awoke out of a semi sleep state to something playing with strands of my hair. Not like something on me but literally picking up strands of my hair and letting them drop. It was about 130am or so but I left asap. And didn't return until I had a friend do a spiritual cleaning on my house. She said for some readon she was drawn to my attic but there is no way to get up there. Well I haven't had anymore at my house but now at my moms, where my dad lived as well, there has been happenings. Things come up missing, coins drop out of no where and I went to his grave and there was two feathers laying on his grave. My little sister was asleep in her bed and my brothers room is right next to hers but their closets are in between their rooms and my brother was gone and she heard his closet light come on twice and back off each time. She got up and asked my mom is she was in there and she hadn't been. And this one made me cry. I don't know what it is called but I was shocked. My brother was moving a trailer on his truck and he was pulling forward and was about to back up. I was in front of his truck about 30 foot and by bro turned around to look behind and when he looked back at me it was my dad. He was in a dark shirt wearing a hat and smoking. He smiled and waved and turned back around and then it was my brother again. I had a look of shock on my face and my brother got out to ask what was wrong but I couldn't talk. My brother was wearing white shit no hat doesn't smoke and is about 150 pounds light then my dad. My dad was a big man. And so was the person I seen. And last but not least a ween ago I was getting ready to go to town and I jumped in my car and started to back up and this stron odor of cigarette smoke came over me it smelled like my dad. I looked all around and no one was around. And I certainly don't smoke so it wasn't me. Well I told my mom and she said be careful it may be a warning. I was like yeah yeah and when I got to town about 20 mins later I started getting a horrible headache. And about 10 mins later it was going into a migraine. I was sick, weak, and dizzy. I managed to get to the drug store and stumbled in and people looked at me crazy and I got some mess and left and stayed in the parking lot about an hour while it passed. Now usually when I get a migraine I pass out and had I of been driving that could have been bad. So maybe it was a warning. What is the name of the experience with my brother in the truck? Does it have a name? Thank you for your help.

And I guess it wouldn't hurt to add my brother and sister do those evps in our old haunted town and they have got several very good recording that are obviously neither of them.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's some creepy shit

Unknown said...

Hey! I am priyash jain and i am interested in such things alot..and i really know how it feels to have ghostly experiences...But there's something in your story that has caught my attention...the smoke in the last case....i would like to talk to you...

Anonymous said...

That is wierd and freaky im just 11 so i no whats scary

Anonymous said...

That is so weird

TuAmigoFiel said...

Hi there! I happen to know some about ghosts. They do exist and unfortunately they can do harm to people. Here is a website, where you can learn some more. http://www.ghosttruth.com/default.aspx

BP (Not the Oil) said...

Sounds like something is trying to communicate with you. i have done a LOT of ghost hunting around my town and i am fairly familiar with most types of ghosts. the breathing could very well have been real, but i am doubting that it is evil. we tend to imidiently freak out about things that we cant explain first and assume that all ghosts are evil. believe it or not, there ARE even good demons. What you seem to be experiencing is probably two or more different entities. the first i would not jump to say demonic, but it is a possibility. Demons tend to come around when we are at our lowest. when we feel the worst about ourselves or just feel really vulnerable. If it was strong enough, it could be leading you to something or maybe set off that migraine since you dont seem to be interested in talking to it. The thing with your brother really seems more like a side effect of stress after loosing your father. many people underestimate what stress can do to us and sometimes rule it out. and as far as the smelling of cigarettes, THAT could have been your father telling that it was a bad idea. My advice, tell your brother and sister to stop trying to record the ghosts, you are just asking for more to come running into your house and your lives. I used to do that and was over run with demons and other evil spirits trying to get some time in the spotlight. If the demon problem gets any worse, talk to a priest. (they tend to do the best job) Demons can go south pretty quick. Other then that, be glad that your father is still looking out for you, even after his death. It should feel comforting to have him watching over you. i hope your problems get better and my advice helped.