Sunday, March 23, 2014

My ghost story or is it demon?

by: robin cimprich

Hi to who ever is reading this. I started seeing ghosts when i was about 5 and i`m 11 today. I started seeing ghosts after a bad accident. here is what happened
One day i was walking to a store with my mom. When i tripped over a curb and landed on my face. I got two black eyes, a bleeding lip and teeth. As soon as my mom saw she rushed me to the nearest hospital that she can find so i wouldn't loose to much blood. When we arrived it was about noon. Five minutes after they did a x-ray on my skull to see if it was broken , I was laying down in the bed. Everything seemed normal until i saw a bunch of sprits around me. There was about 8 as i could remember. All of them looked sad and depressed.i could hear them whispering but i didn't know what they were saying to me. like i said i was only 5 so i thought it was just my eyes. But really it wasn't. One moved closer and closer. It was so close it was right beside me. when it looked at me, I looked back at it right in its eyes. i couldn't move nor scream. All i could do was cry very quietly.
A few minutes later my mom came in. She found me on the floor and only saw the back of me because i was laying on my stomach. I kept coughing. When she turned me over i screamed and my eyes where twitching and i was mumbling words in different langue`s. But the real me said very quietly “Help me get me out of here” very quitley
To this day i set up cameras and the same thing always happens i end up on the floor screaming with my eyes twitching. But last night was different then the others. in this video i stood up and walked around my room with my hands on my head saying things and started crying. and my mom came in and i fell to the floor screaming with my eyes twitching and i couldn't  move. but as soon as it stopped i  didn't remember a thing. She said i never did. I would wake with burses, scratches, and marks i don't know.

please comment. Please tell me if you have experience. i would really like to know  whats wrong with me .!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't want to alarm you , but I think your possessed. A spirit , demon , ghost , whatever you would like to call it hurt you. Badly. After you had your accident was anything different? Deaths in the family? Broken bones? Anything? Maybe the hospital is haunted. Hope you feel better

Anonymous said...

Its not a think it is yes you are possessed and it is most likely a demon, spirit does not physically control a body.

Anonymous said...

You should consult some priest & pray to God .

australianopaldirect said...

Huge range of White Opal Necklaces direct from the Opal Mines in Australia. High quality 925 Sterling Silver White Opal Necklaces and Gold White Opal Necklaces designed to protect your White Opal Pendant while enhancing the bright colored flash in the Opals. Over 30 years of experience. Thousands of customers. Fast, Easy & Direct worldwide shipping makes purchasing your own piece of Opal direct from Australia easier than ever before!

fusionner fichier PDF said...

Le joli site contient vraiment des choses ici, mais si vous voulez convertir un fichier dans n'importe quel format, voici un site appelé fusionnerPDF Le format est pratique pour enregistrer des fichiers qui ne nécessitent pas d'édition mais qui sont faciles à imprimer et à partager. Si vous avez tendance à modifier un fichier protégé par copyright pour cela, consultez ce site fusionner en PDF

Isadora Adriana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.