Sunday, March 23, 2014

Alien Experience

by: Ann Miletic
This happened to me few weeks ago.Usually I feel demonic presence as soon as it appears but this time it was not so.I was sleeping in bed but woke up due to the scenes that appeared in my mind.Scenes of an alien ,reptile being.I quickly brushed it off my head and proceeded to calm down and get back to sleep again.What happened next shocked me.Some incredibly strong force picked me up in the air as if i was a doll.I was being horrified and felt very instable in the air, moving my limbs in panic.I couldnt make a sound from my mouth.Then the force pulled me closer and I felt a steel grip across my chest.I was up in the air like that for some time when the alien dropped me gently on the bed and started touching my chest.I got chills but could move freely so I turned the lights on and he escaped from my room.The only thing I heard were the footsteps in front of my doors.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so thankful your okay. Ive been through something like that. When I was little my mom and dad lived with my aunt until they could afford their own house. I was terrified of my room and never set foot in there. One night I was with my parents in there bed. I woke up really abruptly but my parents were still asleep. I saw a creature or what looked like a alien. It was 3 or so feet tall and was a dark blue. It had alien eyes and they were pitch black. Its mouth looked like a robots. Weird right? I closed woke up my parents and got them out of the room because I was terrified. I said I couldn't sleep. They took me up stairs and got me a drink. My parents never saw the alien because they weren't facing the window. I was really shaken up and I told my aunt about it later. She said she saw ( on the same night ) a spirit. She was seven had long blonde hair and a old fashioned nightgown. My aunt said she said " Shhhh....Don't be scared of them. Its okay. " she had cuts and bruises all over her body and she was stick thin.