Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Hallucinations

By: Unknown

Ok...I have had a few hallucinations in my life. This is all that they are mostly to me and so I still watch out for signs of brain fungus and whatnot that could be tied into my obsessive anxiety. But because twice physical objects were moved and that I was able to touch the differences in the environment I feel free to write them as a ghost sighting together. The first two were when I was small. One time when I was scared of the dark I slept in my parents bed with both of my parents. Now this happened so long ago that I can no longer remember how true it all was, details, or what all could have happened to surrounding objects. I just remember that it was a very strong hallucination one that was good enough to scare me for a year. The second is when I lived at my aunts for a year, I saw a skinless woman in the closet that felt as though it went physically inside me and stared at my soul's nakedness mocking the touch it could reach. There are two in high school that were very real but I want to hide them because I feel like they had good reasons to not be understood by anyone and were not evil and trusted me and need privacy. Ok if these bored you because of their lack of physical interaction wait until you hear what happened to me when I was in the hospital for mental health treatment. I got in trouble for yelling at my parents in public and they thinking I was no longer being myself wanted me adjusted to another type of anxiety medicen. One time while sleeping there I saw a small chubby skinless child like thing, and it moved to me suddenly. It held loose wires that shot out electric energy. I felt my connection to the phantasm and felt a pang of love it had towards me and I felt safe but it told me through this that it wanted me to understand its job. In the connection I think it was I felt it sexually rub its self that's how it make a person wet, and it still had the loose wires. See it wanted me to understand it's nightmare device. There were like two of them later in the room. They never came close. They were working I could tell. Ok, than the next one while in that hospital is when I woke up and I heard people talking about me. My curtain was around me. I closed it myself. But it opened it. Quick and professional like. It looked, and the connection said it was more true, like the elves comic book writers invented. Long ears, brown skin, with long features and it grinned. It looked more like it was warning me. Mixed in with "I like you a little, but this is what my body says I have a fetish for." And it's face expression somehow told that itlikes operating on people and having sex with them and that's why it looks the way it looks now. Then when it left I got up and closed the curtain entierely all around me once more. The curtain really was opened but the elf hallucination was probably placing over the real human doctor that opened my curtain I've seen that happen in movies. That we hallucinate over the real person. But I've read articles that say you can tell the difference between hallucinations and real events when you are intelligent enough at the time and I remember using abstract thought through the entire event. (There is a slight chance they had to drug me for some reason! and that it was too strong for me to remember).

No comments: