Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Haunted Auditorium

By: Matt

Hi, I am currently a Senior in my high school in South Jersey. I have been working on plays in our school as part of the crew for 3 years now and I have heard a few stories from friends about a semi-young women wearing an all white dress. One of my friends has seen her the most. As of for being there she doesnt bother us much, she does though like to be funny and pull pranks on us. One time I was all alone up in the booth with all the lighting and sound controls while only about 3 others were in a completely different part of the Auditorium at the time, I had the sound board on at the moment and the volume up somewhat.

I turn for just a second and turn back and the volume is turned up. The strange thing it I didn't here anything and the board itself is on a slant so it couldn't have slide by itself. I have
never seen her before but I have felt here being there. She's very nice besides the pranks she pulls. I hope to learn more about her and get to her who she is and was more but there isn't any information about any deaths at the school since it is very new. I hope to see her some day.
Well thats my story thanks for reading it.

No comments: