Tuesday, August 26, 2008

THE ENTITY IS UPSTAIRS!

By: Samantha


I took this picture from my grandfather's old house after he past away. The house always gave me a creepy feeling so I asked a friend to come with me to take some pictures. We got a lot of odd pictures and pictures that had, what appeared to us, faces in them. There was no electricity in the house so I had brought an oil lantern along with us. We made it upstairs and I had suggested going into the attic room. As soon as I said that, the fire from the lantern went out... which no windows were open so there was no breeze and neither of us simply blew it out. I snapped a picture as soon as I could and this is what showed up in the picture. This face appeared in the hole in the wall. We immediately left after that! Please note: I lightened the area around the hole for better charity but as you can see, there is no denying the presence of an entity in that old house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg that is SO CREEPY!!