Thursday, August 21, 2008

Face on the Oven Tray

By: Chris and Jean

"I have just been browsing the internet to try and find somewhere I could post some pictures that were taken on Saturday 02 Sep 2006. Please let me explain, my wife and I got a Chinese take away on Saturday afternoon to have later in the evening. We put part of the meal onto an oven tray that has been covered in tin foil. Once we had finished the meal I took off the foil to wash the dish and found the following image on the dish. We have not got any idea who the image is, or how and why it appeared on our dish. Please let us know if anybody has any ideas."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mate it looks like that character from the command and conquer game box. Also it seems to resemble a burn mark on the tray...hehe

Rick (Ratty) said...

I think it looks like Vincent Van Gogh. He was kinda weird. Maybe he wants to continue his art. :)