Friday, April 6, 2012

House of my Aunt

by Nicolas Martinez Verdejo:

Hi there!

The house of my aunt has been haunted since I have remembrance. Every now and then steps can be heard. Also things have been moved from one place to another. Once the dog got scared by an invisible thing no one could see. It is a haunted house and it will be for a long time. I am not scared. I know the evil spirits have no power when you have faith in the Lord. If any one wants to know more, I can provide more info.

Good night

3 comments:

BP (Not the Oil) said...

I have had a few experiences with the paranormal. actually more than most normal people to tell you the truth. I am a very scientific person, and even at times a septic, but the biggest rule that i have found is if you don't pay attention to them, they won't pay attention to you. So if you are worried about them, just simply ignore them.

Anonymous said...

is there anywhere i can talk to someone about my story who can actually give me advice although u say ignore and they will ignore you with me it was different this thing wanted my attention and never experience fear like ever before.

i dont wana go into it as it is a longish story that builds up and rather dish it all out to someone who can help. every time i truly go into it my eyes start watering.

theoneandonlyaccountlol@hotmail.co.uk

Anonymous said...

A close friend of mine has written this book based on real life experiences of him and some people he met in India. Five stories, really intriguing...

http://www.amazon.com/After-Dark-Ghost-Stories-ebook/dp/B00DYA0H7E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1381035311&sr=8-1&keywords=after+dark+ghost+stories+from+india