Friday, July 11, 2008

Abandoned House Ghost

By: James

Here's a picture I really like - it's from James from Greeley, CO, and he relates "on a recent road trip in Pennsylvania there was this cool abandoned and run down house just along the road in the middle of nowhere, so I took a few photos with my $90 Kodak 5.0 MP camera. Anyway, if you ZOOM way in and look on the front porch there are two wooden chairs. Now look at the right chair, if you study the image there seems to be a figure of an older man there... I can see his eyes, coat (civil war type jacket) and the eyes are very noticeable. I might just be overly excited that I might have captured a spirit but I would really appreciate some professional feedback." Editor's note - The chairs are in the left picture window on the bottom and I have blown up that area below for better visualization.

No comments: