Monday, July 14, 2008

Swinging doors and strange happenings

By: Shifty Powers

My story begins when i got home from the local park with a couple of my friends we went upstaires and stated playing with my games console and my other friends were making my train set. We all went down staires to see what was going on my friends followed then we all walked back up and the light was switched off but i knew that i left it on on i knew nobody went up there because we were all talking together then i noticed something strange i had and pretty big tunnel that was not easily moved by one person. Me and my friends took it back to its oringinal place then we went back downstairesthe same thing happened 3 times the 3rd time it was in the one room i dreded most the attic. we went in there when the light turned off we looked around and i was paralysed with fear i felt cold then i had enough strenght to tell my friend to look and we all stared at this dark hooded being it just stood there and stared at us but then it started to move i closed my eyes then opened them it was gone and about 2 years after we moved house.

No comments: