Thursday, July 3, 2008

The white lady in our front yard

By: Jheng

One day,in 2:30 in the morning,my auntie is going to get a gallons of water in the well next to our street. At 3:15am when she went back to get some more water,she saw a lady in our front yard facing the wall. She thought that the lady was my mother, because my mother was going get a gallons of water too in that hour. She went near to the lady and said "Hey,are you going to get a gallons of water too?",the lady didn't said something. Another 5 minutes pass. My Auntie saw her again and now she was facing the other wall.My Auntie went nearer to her and said"Are you gonna get a gallons of water or just stand in here and face this walls ?, again the lady did not said any word. My Auntie saw her again and she was facing now are gate.My Auntie went nearer on the lady while she was holding a two heavy gallons water and accidentally drop bought gallons of water on the dress of the lady and the lady's lower part of the dress is wet.My Auntie quickly said to the lady"Sorry!please forgive me!"and kindly my Auntie holds the lady's wet part of her dress and twist so that it will be no longer wet.But,shes thinking that why she cant touch the lady's feet?.When she see that this has no feet,she became extermely scared and runn into her house. In the morning she couldnt talk and when the afternoon comes,i talk to her and said that"she saw a ghost.

No comments: