Thursday, March 20, 2008

Edward and the Pets from Beyond the Grave

By: Maria

I'm a young girl who can see ghosts. As the title says, I can see a man, who's name I'm not EXACTLY sure of, but I'm getting a strong feeling that this man goes by the name of Edward. He paces the hallway, where all the family's bedrooms are. We live in a 3 bedroom ranch with a living room, kitchen, utility room, and 2 bathrooms.

Until about 5 years ago, when we added a second, larger, living room to the back of the house. It's not just Edward, I can also see dogs from beyond the grave. Mostly my deceased pets, but one that I've never seen before, probably one that my mom and dad had before they adopted me. I think Edward needs help, but I don't know how to help him. The only time I see him is when I'm alone in the hallway or in the middle of the night in the hallway. (I'm a little Insomniac) And so, If I talk to him I might wake everyone up. And when I'm home alone, I'm too scared to stay in the hallway alone. How can I help him? And how would he benefit from it? I need help.

As for the dogs, I just see little glimpses for a split second. They are usually just standing there looking at me. It's usually of my two deceased dogs, Dana and Jasmin. But last night I got a glimpse of a dog that I don't know. All my family's dogs have been boxers, and that's what the "Unknown" dog is, which is what makes me assume that it's my family's past dog. I just want to know what to do about all these ghosts.

No comments: