Saturday, March 15, 2008

Strange scream

by: badlydrawngirl
Location: Florida, USA

I have been haunted about this certain situation for about 7 years. I was in 8th grade, and i was staying at my grandparents house in Michigan. It was new years day and I was up at 3 or 4 in the morning watching MTV. I started to feel really anxious and nervous for some reason, so i thought i should go to bed. I lived at my grandparents house until i was 8, so I still had my bedroom there. I went into my room and layed in my bed, that is right next to the window. There is this old radio that hadn't been used for a long time, and it was on very faintly. I realized it was on and I got up and turned it off. This is where it gets really really strange. I went back into my bed, got comfortable and closed my eyes. Literally within second of me closing my eyes i heard the strangest thing i have ever heard. I always have a hard time explaining it, but it sounded like a scream, at all different octaves and echoing, and there was a nails on a chalkboard sound mixed in with it. It lasted for about 30 seconds and i just laid there looking at the ceiling. I ran to my grandma's room and I was crying really hard. She was a huge night owl like myself, so she was watching t.v. as well. I stood in her doorway crying and didn't know what to say. She asked me what was wrong and i told her about it, and she said "It was probably some poor animal that was dying" but the only way i could describe it was saying "It wasn't real sounding" I have no idea what i heard. I am wondering if anyone else has ever heard anything like that before. No one at that point had ever died in that house, but my great grandma and my great uncle
had died next door...and family has said they have seen my great grandma around...but not as anything evil. This sound wasn't good...and i am very curious. Thank you so much for reading!

No comments: