Sunday, May 25, 2008

Black spinning creature!

By: David

"I took these two photos with my digital camera a few days ago. This black ghost "thing" was spinning in circles in my backyard. After taking the two pictures, it disappeared in a sort of "poof" with a whining noise (kind of like a whimpering dog). It really creeped me out and I've had trouble sleeping since! I thought you would like to see the photos. I've been constantly looking out my window to see if it's returned- I hope it doesn't. Could this be a shadow person or a Banshee? I think it didn't like the sunlight, it seemed to be in some kind of a panic that it couldn't get away from. I sincerely hope it was just an optical illusion of some sort. As mentioned before- it really scared me!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a flying squirrel to me.