Thursday, May 22, 2008

Hunted Orphanage (Gettysburg)

By: Brittany Graffius

Hi my name is Brittany Graffius and i went in to gettysburg last year and we
went to the hunted orphanage last year.
I dont know if you were ever there but there was a mean lady that took over
after the girl who ownd it before left.
And she was very mean and she would tie them up in the basement and when we were
there i felt a cold chill and i did
not get my pic tookn but i think there was a ghost and later that night we went
to the battle fileds and when we were there
at a monunment and a guy took a pic and showed it to us and there was a ghost it
was not a cirle one but a full body
ghost standing behide me and it was the coolest thing ever my family dont belive
in this stuff but i know its real so there is
my story o yea i forgot to tell you that when the ghost was behide me we were
trying to talk to the ghost.

No comments: