Friday, May 16, 2008

Ghost or real?

By: GJ

It happened about 2 years ago. i was on my desk working on my homework. my brother went to play tennis and my mom was at the grocery store. i was only 11 and was left at home. so.... i was doing my homework. and then at my corner of my eye i saw something move. i might have seen my father's shoe move. first i thought it was just something i have mistaken. but then it was few minutes later. i was concentrating my work very hard, i heard something at the kitchen. something possibly fell. now i knew something was wrong. i felt very scared. i rested on my chair. then i felt something pull on my chair. that night i almost cried. i wanted my brother to come very early. later on i saw the room door creak and moved a bit. i thought my brother was joking. then few minutes later my brother really came. maybe it was something i saw wrong or a possible ghost trying to fool me.

No comments: