Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Haunted military dorm room.....

By: GhostBuster_SALLY

Hello everyone! I've got a story I would like to share with you all. Let me start off by saying these things happened within a 3 month period ever since I started my 6 month tour in Afghanistan. Ok some strange things have happened to me in this building I am staying in over here in Afghanistan. First off... Well we got are rooms. Its a building with 7 rooms and a bathroom with three showers. Up to 4 people can fit nicely into 1 room. 8 people if you do the whole bunk bed thing...uh no thanks. Ok so we got our rooms... big deal. Now I will begin the story.

I get stuck in a room along with 3 of my wingmen. Well there jobs are not in the close by area so 2 of my buddies got moved out to another FOB. That leaves me and Josh. Ok... the first thing kinda ood that happened. Me and Josh are going to go eat at the other FOB. We both leave... we TURN OFF the light and lock the door. I pull the door to make sure the door is locked. We get back home. Door is locked ok... we get inside... the light is ON...ok. Big deal right? Could have been a old roomate that hadnt turned in their key yet. So I go confirm it. I do some asking around. No one had been in the room while we were gone. Well Josh moves out later...
So I'm left with the room all to myself... YAY loud music time! grin2.gif

Well I can't sleep. I ALWAYS sleep with out a night light..but I get this strange feeling like something is watching me... and it does not go away... So I sleep with the light on. I also here noises around the room in places I can't see. Like tapping noises coming from the other areas of the room were my buddies used to be.
No big deal... maybe the building is adjusting? But still... can't sleep. Well I had a dream one night that I was being chased by a shadow being...ok.

So towards the end of Febuary... I get word from a TSgt I work with that I am going to have to move into another room because some a group of 4 British Troops are going to need a room together. Well I can't stay in a room by myself and I'm a low rank so. I MOVE!!

I move into a room with 3 other friends I made over here. "The room is right next door to my first room"... THIS IS IMPORTANT INFO... and the walls are not very sound proof.

Well ... heres were the big things start happening. One day me and my buddy Jose are in my part of the room. He is using the computer and I am playing Smash bros Brawl (love that game). Well there is a wooden piece of furniture that was in the room before they moved in. It has 3 Shelves. I am looking at it right now. grin2.gif
Well I had an empty bottle on the middle shelf... out of no were it falls off the self... ok big deal. People have been walking around and slamming doors through out the building... not to mention out new neighboors are kinda loud. So we don't think much of this. "Ha ha... oooh a ghost"
My friend Jose says jokingly. Well we go back to our games. About 1 minute or 2 later... a bag of chips on the TOP SHELF
falls on its side. Ok... its a FULL bag of ships. How often does a bag of chips fall over? It was sitting on the shelf FOR DAYS untouched! And it falls over. Now we are wondering more. "I guess we have a hungry spirit" I say. Me and Jose laugh.

Ok... What i am about to tell you now just happened today a few hours ago.
Jose is on the computer in his usual spot in my area of the room. He is sitting in a chair next to out walkway that separates our 4 living areas. We all section off our living areas with blankets that we hang with a strings across the room. Well I have my curtain opened and you can see the walkway and the room across from mine. The chair Jose is sitting in is right nest to the curtain which is open at the moment. Just trying to give a visual.. kinda hard to describe.

heres the room layout

----------------------|
| marks | jose's |
| area | area |
|_________|___________|
<--front door |
walk way |
_____________________|
| my area | other |
| | friend |
|__________|__________|

I am saying "other friend" because he wants to be un named.

OK... Jose is on the computer and I am watching PRISON BREAK on my TV. Our "Other Friend" is taking a nap in his area. Mark leaves to go to work and shuts the door. Well about 10 seconds after he leaves... (this is giving me chills and making my eyes watery just thinking about it)
about TEN SECONDS after Mark leaves I see a figure walk past my curtain from Jose's room towards the front door. But I only catch it at the last split second before it makes it behind my curtain. Jose tells me he saw it move right past him.
We can see the door from my room. Nothing walks to the door. Its as if it stopped behind the curtain. Both of us even see the curtain shift a little like someone brushed up against it. I am looking at Jose now... he is looking at the curatin "Who goes there..." Jose says in a funny accent. We both figure Its our "other friend" trying to mess with us. We like to freak each other out every once in awhile. A quick ReCap... Keep ion mind this all happened really fast.... Figure walks behind cutain and stops... me and Jose both see it... curtains shift... we here suffling movement from behind the curtain. I get up and OPEN the curtain.... me an Jose are expecting to see our "friend" .... nothing... no body!!

Now we are convinced that something is in the room. I tell Jose to check on "other freind" Jose quickly checks on our "other Friend".
He is sleeping still!!! And his bed squeaks ALOT so he couldnt have jumped in bed that fast without making noise.
Me and Jose are creeped out kinda but not that much since its just a wondering ghost or whatever it is.
Also Jose says it looked about over 5 feet tall and has big shouldera... human looking figure but all dark black. An above average build.


Well... later on now... our "other friend"
wakes up and we go to dinner. We tel him about the story. He is like wow then he shares with us that ever since "I" moved in with them he has strange dreams that red eyes are staring at him while he is sleeping. Like thay are right next to his bed... something looking at him. And he had one of those dreams while he was taking a nap. He feels like he is half awake when they occur and it creeps him out. sometimes he jumps awake and controls himself from yelling outloud. The he tells before I moved in with them... when I was living in the room ALONE next door he could hear noises like I was home. But it was after 9 am and I go to work before 8 am. "other friend" is the only one home at this time because he works night shift. So yeah... He says he thinks something is following me and it came in the room with me. Maybe its the spirit of a soldier that passed away during the "war on terrorism"?

well thanks for listening...

No comments: