Thursday, May 29, 2008

IMAGE OF MAN CLINGING TO TREE!

By: Unknown

I took this picture at a small cemetery in Northern NY state. It is a small cemetery for local people, and one for POW's that died at Camp Drum in WW2. in-between the cemeteries, which are right next to each other was a strong feeling of fear and that something bad would happen to you if you went into the POW cemetery. I took these pics when I was standing in-between. The first I took over my shoulder when I felt something was there. I told it I was not going to look at it but to please show up if it liked. The second was taken of the other cemetery, and I cropped it to show something standing next to the tree. I lost the original when I cropped it though. I am not sure what it is, but it looks to me like someone standing there.

No comments: