Friday, June 27, 2008

Dont mess with the ouija boards!

By: RIYA

Hi everybody, Today I am here to share my own horrifying xperience and to warn all of you to stay away of "OUIJA BOARDS". I am a 23 year old woman,from india.I am always facinated by paranormal stuffs.so one day me and my friend tannu decided to try out an ouija board.so we got one and decided 2 work on it the same night.she came over to my house at 10.00pm.we had our dinner and started the seance at around 12.15am. I am a bit daring and at the same time careless abt life tooo.so i decided to take the risk of lighting red candles instead of white ones(red is supposed to attract evil spirits)so after sometime at around 12.45 we xperienced a spirit thru the board.this is how our conversation went on.....

us:welcome
entity:thnk u
us:who r u?
entity:i am brown
us:is that ur name?
entity:yes.
us:how old are u?
entity:now 28 when died 23.
us:how did u die?
entity:killed me.
us:who killed u?
entity:not ur business.
AT THIS MOMENT I DID SOMETHING FOOLISH AND ASKED......
us:ARE U AN EVIL SPIRIT?
entity:YES
I WAS HAPPY N AS WELL AS SCARED.MY FRIEND TOLD ME ASK THIS
us:ARE U GOING TO HURT US?
entity:NO NOT AT ALL.
NOW I DID SOMETHING MORE FOOLISH N ASKED HIM TO PROVE HIS PRESENCE.
entity:ok i will now turn the T.v ON which was in my room.
us:OK DO IT.
I REALLY DINT REALISE AT THAT MOMENT THAT I WAS ACTUALLY OPENING A PASSAGE TO THE OUTSIDE WORLD 4 THAT SPIRIT.B4 I could say something IT CAME OUT.though the t.v got on i couldn't see the spirit the only thing i saw that freaked me out was THE OUIJA BOARD WHICH SAID " NOW I AM GOING TO HURT YOU".

At this moment without knowing what to do we just went out of the room and sat in front of the GOD"S photo n started praying.meanwhile v started haering sounds frm my room .i saw thru the key hole that my t.v was broken .v also heard strange laughters n screams.At that time i was more happy that i dint faint leaving my frnd alone.v sat at that place till next morning.the next morning v went inside but found nothing so i took the board broke it into 7 pievces n buried it somewhere very far. but it was of no use.the spirit stayed back in my room forever scaring me. My friend who was everything to me had to unfortunately shift their house in an another city.SHE LEFT ME AND I WAS ALL ALONE BY MYSELF.I CONTINUED TO STAY IN MY HOUSE.

Later one night as always sleeping alone, heard somebody screaming .I got up but to my shock i saw a tall figure standing next to my bed with glowing red scary eyes.i saw it n ran out of the room n never slept there again.but IT NEVER STOPPED. something was always next to me n scared me and FINALLY ONE DAY I WAS FORCED BY THAT SPIRIT TO KILL MYSELF.THAT WAS IT.I CHANGED MY HOUSE AND LIVE IN A PLACE WHICH IS VERY VERY FAR FROM MY OLD HOUSE.N ow i am happy to say that i have no freaking incidents going on in my life.

So I now hope that everyone of u have realised that OUIJA BOARDSare not for fun . They are TRUE.DONT THINK OF MESSING WITH IT.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi.I played a ouija board..and wondered if i did something wrong can you tell me since you have experince? ok so i played it.. and i had all my lights on i was too afraid.i met a sprit named sam. he is was 16 now 18. i asked him if he knew me and he said yes.i said how long have you knew me for...he said ever since i fell in the parking lot and went to the hospital. witch actually happend....am i gonna be ok...or am i gonna have to ask my mom to move. im only a pre teen to this day so please respond as soon as you see this