Monday, June 2, 2008

Ghosts at the White House!

By Rick:

"I was at the White House in 2002 to meet President Bush and as I was leaving I started to take some pictures of the White House and I took this one from the Garden on the East side of the White House. And when I had them developed, that's when I saw it! Notice the figure on the second floor balcony, when I took the Photo , I saw nothing on that balcony, so I did some checking and was told there is no statue on that side of The house on that floor, as I thought it may be at first. So I leave the option up to you, It looks like a ghost to me! I still have the original if proof is needed and for {Copyright protection} and I have had it registered with my attorney and a copyright office for a copyright license. Thanks for you time."

No comments: