Thursday, June 19, 2008

GETTYSBURG MUSEUM GHOST!

By: Mark

"My wife & I had gone to Gettysburg for the day, and around 6:30 I walked in to the cemetery across from the war museum, as my wife sat outside, I took pictures of cannons. then I came to a small building with stained glass crossed, thought it would make a great picture. When I got home I started to view the pictures on the LCD screen of my digital camera, to my surprise I saw a ghostly shadow. That wasn't there when I snapped the photo. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up ,as I lightened and zoomed in on the photo and saw a face and body (photo 2). (photo1 original) cant wait to go back there. the building has some ones name on it, I will definitely find out who it is. I would love to know what you think of my photo. I will wait patiently checking the web sight. I never really believed in ghosts, but now I truly wonder. This is how I came across this sight!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi- I am going to Gettysburg in October and I found your blog and photos while surfing around.

WOW- I can imagine your surprise when you got home and looked at these!

I think the first photo is even clearer then the zoomed one. You can make out the eyes, nose and what looks like a beard.

When you were taking the photo did you happen to hear any noises or feel a draft or anything out of the ordinary?