Wednesday, June 11, 2008

GHOST PICS FROM RICHIE!

By: Richie


"You need genuine photos, well I took these and have not used any tricks. (Digital camera I'm afraid so either trust me or not) (Richie1.jpg) picture1 Taken some distance away so reason for quality due to zoom. Many things seem to appear in this picture, the best is on my wife's Right Shoulder (our left) as it looks like a baby and my wife was pregnant. Above some kind of streak but around top seems like a ghostly face also something seems to be in front of her and also near her feet. (Richie2.jpg) picture 2 Taken many weeks later from first (taken to see if I caught anything which most of the time are orbs) The frosted glass shows what looks like a boy looking out of the doors window, there is only shape no color. When I pointed camera net curtain was not pulled across either. No not after any reward just want opinions and hopefully have them viewed.

No comments: