Monday, June 16, 2008

Ghost in party car?

By: Carolina

Ok my name is Carolina but my friends call me Candy but before i met them i had another best friend and her name was Vanessa. Anyways one day she invited me to a party at her cousins house i think. We were playing hide and seek and i went behind a pillar at the entrance and i got the side facing the neighbors house. Out in the parking lot they had two cars and i saw a white face like a young boy's look at me and then turn around to face the steering wheel and then i ran freaked out to call everyone and they all came out of hiding. I told them i had seen something and they told me to show them i took them and the figure was gone and it could not have been anyone because the door was shut and i would have heard it close. I have never doubted about ghosts and im 11 and i know i did not imagine it. I swear that im sure i saw something for real.

No comments: