Friday, June 20, 2008

A ghost light

By: Riina

Please people, tell me if you've had similar experiences?? Ok, this all started when I was maybe 14 or something. I would go to bed at night and every night I would wake up at 2:14 am, give or take a few minutes. At this time, there would be a strange light above my bed, not quite on the wall but not quite off it either.. sort of like this fosforic green. If you looked straight at it, you couldn't focus your eyes on it, but out of the corner of your eye you could see it clearly. I naturally freaked out after a while and my mom and brother tried to find an explanation for it, but no. We even took all my trophys and everything out of the room and no light what so ever was let in there, and still, there it was. Some forms of a poltergeist appeared too, noises and such but that stuff escalated when we moved to a different town and a different house. And to be honest, that didnt really scare me that much since I kinda knew what it was (although my stepsister came to sleep with me more than once because of the steps and whispers), but the light.. what the hell was that?? The weirdest thing about the light (which it wasnt because it didnt shine as such..) was that every time my cat walked in that room, she stopped at the door and stared directly to the point where the so called light appeared every night. I never see it anymore, and the poltergeist is gone too, but I still wonder...

1 comment:

ashley said...

wow. i have like no clue.. did you feel threatened??? cuz i have "nightmares" wen im not alseep (my family doesnt believe this) but i will like wake up around 1, 1:30 and i would hear breathing. i didnt see anything but i felt this thing in the corner of my room and it was watching me and i felt like it wanted to hurt me i sat up in my and looked in the corner and didnt see anything but an outline on my curtians and i wenet to go scream and i felt a hand on my mouth and i managed to scream and somehow got burned... idk wat happened. my fam doesnt beleive me and idk wat happened or what to do.

maybe what u saw had lived there b4 u and was trying to get an idea of why u were there maybe???
if u wanna comment bk u can rite me on facebook. fake name and info on there but id is Ashley Deloach. ull see a girl laying in an open feild