Friday, June 20, 2008

Ghost in the attic

By: Dylan S.

One day I came home from school and noticed that the attic in my closet was open.I was a little freaked out considering no one was home.I told my dad about it and he nailed it shut.I came home from school and once again it was open and the nails had been pried out.I do have 3 sisters but they spent the nite at my grandma`s house and my parents had been gone.Plz any ideas im scared to sleep in my room @ nite ={ Dylan S. (i swear this is real)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grow a set of balls, go up there light a few candles and talk to the spirit. If you are allowed back down then you have nothing to worry about. If you dont make it back down then you have an angry ghost on your hands.

Good luck and all...

Anonymous said...

umm im with him cept for the grow some balls. idk how old u are and dont wanna b mean. but go up and c wats up there. but like go with a buddy or something and b carefull. maybe its trying to tell you something is up there and it wants you to know.. or it is a trap but just see...

Anonymous said...

yo go up there and see what it is. if it is something unusal tell your dad to move.