Friday, June 27, 2008

Something behind the curtains

By: dave/warhero

My name is Dave Smith im 22 years old this story might sound odd but the point is it's real .I had just gotten home from the war in Iraq and to celebrate my wife kandice planned a trip to England where my family is originaly from but I had been born in the u.s when after ww2 ended my my father moved to the u.s. Well anyways we stayed in an old sort of victorian house and the tenants supposedly said that they used to keep children there when the lufftwaffe used to bomb england with bombs during ww2. the first couple of nights everything was really nice and quiet untillmy second week there i started feeling the presence of something watching me in bed at night.I told my wife and she insested that it was the wind but it wasn't because when i was in Iraq i knew how wind felt and that wasn't the wind at all. The next night i set up my camera on night vision switch and surely enough the next morning i reviewed the tape and captured a little boy peeking out of the curtains with an expression on his face meaning to say "help."After I showed the tape to my wife she admitted that this child ghost had saw her shower she was just to scared to mention anything she said that he looked like a 15 year old ghost when we left we left with something or something left with us . The ghost apparently took a liking to us we have tried everything from priests to cleansings nothing works we have moved twice already but it just follows us everywhere he's probably standing next to me right now because it feels a little chill.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi. when i read your story yesterday i had a idea. because i always feel this chill. and usually think its from my window. so i got my camera like you did set it up. and when i woke up...i saw something different then you...i saw this woman...medium size....and just standing there. she dissappeared in the camera..she looked so frightend so. now i know im haunted thank you. ps. im only a pre teen like turning 12.