Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The weirdest thing just happened!

By: Caroline

Well, as the title says, the weirdest thing just happened. I mean it just now happened! I don't know whether this is a ghost or not but it freaked me out and I need answers! I was listening to Unfaithful by Rihanna on Youtube, and I was singing along (most likely badly). In the middle of the song I hear a voice. Whatever the voice said, or at least what I heard of it, was only one syllable. My parents aren't home and I thought maybe it was my mom, saying she was home. But I didn't think she'd be home this early. But I went and checked anyway since it sort of sounded like her voice. She and my dad weren't home. I have two cats and a dog, but it didn't sound like a noise they could make. So, if the noise wasn't the song, it wasn't me, it wasn't my parents, and it wasn't my pets... then what was it?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think someone needs to lay off the weed.

Anonymous said...

OMFG !!!! the ghost of my aunts best friends sisters grandmother is stalking you TOO !!!!! just RUN !!!!!